[Mpi-forum] No Meeting Today

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Wed Sep 22 10:10:25 CDT 2021

Hi all,

Since I noticed some logins into Zoom: after the last full voting meeting, we said that we would skip for 2 weeks and then pick up again (at least I thought/hope we did). Sorry if there was any confusion.

If there any particular topics for next week, please let Wesley and me know - otherwise, we'll use next week to continue to push on MPI 4.1 (or pick up left-over topics from the last meeting).

Thanks!

Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de