[Mpi-forum] Questions on MPI Standard formatting

Joseph Schuchart schuchart at icl.utk.edu
Fri Sep 3 13:40:41 CDT 2021

I am OK with leaving out line numbers in tables. Maybe that will be
solved in the future.

One comment I had was on the code formatting. While I definitely prefer
the lstlistings formatting over the verbatim we have so far, I find the
bold highlighting somewhat distracting. I find it hard to focus on the
surrounding code pieces. Would it be possible to tone down the
highlighting somewhat (slightly thinner, maybe grey)?

Thanks
Joseph