[Mpi-forum] MPI Forum Agenda / No virtual meeting today or next week

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Wed Nov 24 05:18:16 CST 2021

Hi all,

With the MPI Forum meeting in two weeks and no concrete topic in the queue, I am canceling the MPI forum meeting today and next week. If there are any plenary items to talk about, please let me know and I'll add it to the agenda in two weeks.

The current agenda is, as usual, at:

https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/2021/12/agenda

Note, we only have one ballot scheduled this time, so - assuming there are no no-no votes necessary - we'll do that on the first day in the indicated voting block.

In general, the agenda seems pretty compact this time, which is not unexpected as many MPI 5 discussions are going on in the WGs - if I missed anything please let me know. Due to this I already reduced the time slightly to 3 hours per day. My suggestion is to simply start on Monday, as indicated and then we'll see how much we get done on that day - after that we can schedule the remaining days as needed.

Hope this sounds OK to everyone,
Talk to you all in about two weeks,

Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de