[Mpi-forum] Reminder: virtual MPI Forum Meeting today (Wednesday) 3/24 10am US CT

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Wed Mar 31 03:37:51 CDT 2021

Hi all,

We will have our usual MPI Forum virtual meeting today (Wednesday) 3/31 at 10am US Central Time.

The agenda is, as usual, to cover the outstanding tickets that are needed for MPI 4.0 and ensure that we have consensus for them. If there are any particular or any other items to discuss, please let me know.

Thanks and talk to you later today,

Martin

PS: Don't forget that we switched to Zoom - Link at the usual spot on the github site.

Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de