[Mpi-forum] Reminder: virtual MPI Forum Meeting tomorrow (Wednesday) 3/24 10am US CT

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Tue Mar 23 20:31:52 CDT 2021

 Hi all,

We will have our usual MPI Forum virtual meeting tomorrow (Wednesday) 3/24 at 10am US Central Time. Please note, that the US has switched to daylight savings time and Europe has not, yet, and hence the meeting will be an hour earlier in Europe.

The agenda is to cover the outstanding tickets that are needed for MPI 4.0 and ensure that we have consensus for them. Further, Bill, Wesley and I have met the other day to discuss the final steps towards the FRC and we plan to discuss this as well.

Thanks and talk to you tomorrow,

Martin

PS: Don't forget that we switched to Zoom - Link at the usual spot on the github site.

Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de