[Mpi-forum] Meeting Tomorrow March 3rd 2021, 10am CT

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Tue Mar 2 15:40:28 CST 2021

Hi all,

As discussed last week, we will meet tomorrow for a virtual MPI forum meeting at the usual time at 10am US CT. The agenda will be to discuss on how we want to address the "process rank" issue and what guidelines to give chapter committees to find and fix these issues in the text. For this, it would be good if we can get a collection of "bad examples" of the issue in the text, especially tricky ones, so we can have a discussion on how to properly fix them.

Starting this week, we'll switch from Webex to Zoom - the new connection information is a the usual place on github.

Thanks!

Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de