[Mpi-forum] No Virtual MPI Forum Meeting this week

Marc-André Hermanns hermanns at itc.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Jan 27 07:09:21 CST 2021

Hi Martin,

should we discuss Ticket 433:
https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/issues/433

This just came up end of last week when Ken was implementing MPI_T for
mpich and I think for me it would be good to discuss on how to move
forward on that.

Maybe the "full" crowd is too much, yet it would be good if we could
clarify the next steps here.

Cheers,
Marc-Andre

--
Dr. rer. nat. Marc-André Hermanns

IT Center
Group: High Performance Computing
Division: Computational Science and Engineering
RWTH Aachen University
Seffenter Weg 23
52074 Aachen
Phone: +49 241 80-24381