[Mpi-forum] December MPI Forum Meeting Registration Posted / Call For Topics

Dan Holmes danholmes at chi.scot
Wed Dec 1 10:03:48 CST 2021

Hi Wesley,

On behalf of the HACC WG, I would like to reserve some time for a presentation of the recent progress and a discussion of the way(s) forward regarding the “logically concurrent” ambiguity, issue #117 (https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/issues/117 <https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/issues/117>).

Cheers,
Dan.
—
Dr Daniel Holmes PhD