[Mpi-forum] EuroMPI 2021 Call for Posters---PLEASE SUBMIT A POSTER

Skjellum, Anthony Tony-Skjellum at utc.edu
Tue Aug 3 10:04:03 CDT 2021

Dear MPI Forum colleagues:

Attached is the call for Posters for EuroMPI 2021.  I strongly encourage submissions.

Please reshare with your students, colleagues, and associates.

While there is a relatively short fuse here for submission, I am sure there are excellent MPI-related projects just dying to present as a poster at our upcoming conference in Munich.

Thank you,
Tony Skjellum

Anthony Skjellum, PhD

Professor of Computer Science and Chair of Excellence

Director, SimCenter

University of Tennessee at Chattanooga (UTC)

tony-skjellum at utc.edu  [or skjellum at gmail.com]

cell: 205-807-4968