[Mpi-forum] December 2020 Registration Reminder

Wesley Bland work at wesbland.com
Tue Nov 17 15:52:18 CST 2020

It’s going through a bunch of unshorteners I guess, but otherwise it’s the same. Everything worked for me just now. You can try this link instead.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSef9c1eAj_nbaHgBNN7-tDcubHpnwAvrJBipjPmy38YGAjVgw/viewform <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSef9c1eAj_nbaHgBNN7-tDcubHpnwAvrJBipjPmy38YGAjVgw/viewform>