[Mpi-forum] Virtual MPI Forum Meeting Wednesday 11/18 10:30am CT (NOTE: DIFFERENT START TIME)

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Mon Nov 16 17:38:10 CST 2020

Hi all,

Just the usual reminder - we have our next virtual MPI forum meeting Wednesday 11/18, but 30min later than usual at 10:30am CT. The SC20 MPI BoF starts at 9am CT and will run until 10:15am and several of us will be tied up in the live Q&A for the session.

The meeting link is - as always - available from the forum website.

As for the agenda: we would like to work on cleaning up the remaining project board items for MPI 4.0 and start discussing the first review feedback for the RC.

Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de