[Mpi-forum] May 6 Exceptional Virtual Meeting Registration

Wesley Bland work at wesbland.com
Tue May 5 08:32:16 CDT 2020

Hi all,

In case you missed or didn’t read this email before, I just want to remind everyone that we have a VOTING meeting tomorrow (May 6) at 10am Central US time. Registration ahead of time is REQUIRED in order to be able to vote. Information on the meeting can be found in the usual place for our voting meetings:

https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/ <https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/>

Thanks,
Wes