[Mpi-forum] Reminder: Next Virtual MPI Forum Meeting: Wednesday 10am US Central Time
schulzm at in.tum.de
Mon Mar 30 06:28:08 CDT 2020
Just as a reminder - we are starting the series of Virtual MPI Forum meetings again (see also my previous email to the forum). The next call is on Wednesday at 10am US Central time (as usual) and we’ll be discussing (among other things) how to modify our rules, so we can move forward during the Corona travel restrictions. Hence, it would be great if most of you could make it, so we get a complete picture of how everyone thinks about the ideas.
The login information is available via:
The agenda is:
- Discussion on holding virtual meetings (with voting) and the necessary rule changes
- Wesley has prepared a presentation to show the options
- Discussion on structure and agenda for the June meeting if it is virtual
- We have a proposal on length, scope, timing and structure
- Check-in on Chapter Committee progress (see Bill’s latest email)
- This is a prerequisite before we can do any other changes or merges
- Please prioritize this and complete the reviews by Wednesday!
- Plan to move the smaller changes for MPI 4.0 forward
- Mainly based on the list of the 120+ issues Bill found
- Collection of topics for future virtual meetings
- Pre-readings, possible errata discussions
- Other WG discussion topics?
PS: To all chapter committee chairs and chapter committee members: if you haven’t done so, yet, please take a look at Bill’s email where he asked for input on several issues! It would be great if we could wrap this up by Wednesday. Thanks!
Prof. Dr. Martin Schulz, Chair of Computer Architecture and Parallel Systems
Department of Informatics, TU-Munich, Boltzmannstraße 3, D-85748 Garching
Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the mpi-forum