[Mpi-forum] No virtual MPI forum tomorrow / Wednesday this week

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Tue Jun 23 14:28:24 CDT 2020

Hi all,

As Wesley already mentioned last week, the plan is to cancel this week’s virtual meeting. If there are any issues left that need to be addressed before the full voting forum meeting next week, please let Wesley and me know.

I hope to see/hear all of you Monday in our brave new world of virtual voting meetings,

Thanks!

Martin

—
Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de