[Mpi-forum] Scheduling MPI Forum Meeting for First Week of January

Wesley Bland work at wesbland.com
Wed Dec 16 10:58:36 CST 2020

Hi all,

In today’s virtual meeting, we agreed that we should try to meet during the first week of January, but because of a number of holidays/conflicts, our usual time may not work. Here’s a Doodle poll to try to find another time to schedule a two hour block during that week.

https://doodle.com/poll/edc9wikfwyzs2ffd?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link <https://doodle.com/poll/edc9wikfwyzs2ffd?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link>

Please fill out the poll by the end of the day tomorrow (as in, before I wake up in the US Central time zone on Friday, December 18th).

Thanks,
Wes