[Mpi-forum] Reminder / Agenda - MPI Forum Virtual Voting Meeting starting TODAY (Monday, 9am CDT)

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Mon Aug 17 08:01:21 CDT 2020

Hi all,

Just as a last minute reminder - the virtual voting MPI Forum meeting starts today at 9am CDT and are scheduling to run until noon - same for the next two days (assuming we need the entire time). The agenda (incl. the timing of the voting blocks) is here:

https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/2020/08/agenda

We'll start (after the usual intro) with the NoNo and Errata Readings and whatever we get through, we will vote on today. All other items, plus the scheduled first and second votes, will be in the voting block tomorrow.

If you haven't registered, yet, please see Wesley's previous email!

If we missed something on the agenda or something new came up, please let us know.

Talk to you in a short while,
Thanks!

Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de