[Mpi-forum] Error/gap in MPI_NEIGHBOR_ALLTOALL/ALLGATHER

Skjellum, Anthony Tony-Skjellum at utc.edu
Sat Sep 28 10:44:34 CDT 2019

May iI open and assign to you preliminarily for at least the background and issue discussion (from emails) if not the solution?
You are welcome to pose the solution too, but you know, that's not required to get us started 🙂

Anthony Skjellum, PhD

Professor of Computer Science and Chair of Excellence

Director, SimCenter

University of Tennessee at Chattanooga (UTC)

tony-skjellum at utc.edu  [or skjellum at gmail.com]