[Mpi-forum] Virtual Meetings for the MPI Forum

HOLMES Daniel d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Wed Sep 18 10:04:04 CDT 2019

Hi all,

Webex is currently stuck at 16% loading - apologies but I will be late joining the call.

Cheers,
Dan.
—
Dr Daniel Holmes PhD
Architect (HPC Research)
d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk<mailto:d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk>
Phone: +44 (0) 131 651 3465
Mobile: +44 (0) 7940 524 088
Address: Room 2.09, Bayes Centre, 47 Potterrow, Central Area, Edinburgh, EH8 9BT
—
—