[Mpi-forum] MPI Forum Virtual Meeting TODAY/WEDNESDAY: Final changes to MPI Sessions

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Wed Oct 16 08:31:55 CDT 2019

As announced last week, we will have our regular MPI Forum Virtual Meeting today (Wednesday) at the usual time at 10:00am Central Time. The topic will be the final changes to the MPI Forum ticket on MPI Sessions - Dan and Howard have added text to address the remaining issues from the Zürich meeting and the hope is that the text now is acceptable for a successful reading in December. It would be great to have as many people as possible on the call to ensure we don’t run into any remaining issues that would pop up in December.

The call in information is, as usual, linked from the MPI Forum page (on GitHub under authentication). If you can’t get to it, please contact Wesley.

Thanks!

Martin

—
Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de