[Mpi-forum] No MPI Forum Virtual Meeting Today / Topic next week: MPI Sessions

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Wed Oct 9 08:33:21 CDT 2019

Hi all,

We won’t have a virtual meeting today - please consider, though, to join the persistence WG, which meets in 30min and will work on the partitioned communication proposal (see Tony’s email from a few minutes ago).

We will meet next week (Wednesday, usual time 10am US CT) to discuss the final changes to the MPI Sessions proposal before the (hopefully!) final reading in December. Dan and Howard will post the latest changes before that - please take a look at this and join the meeting next week if at all possible, so we can ensure a smooth reading in December.

Thanks!

Martin

—
Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de