[Mpi-forum] Pythonization effort

Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) jsquyres at cisco.com
Tue Nov 26 07:31:21 CST 2019

This is not going to be a formal reading for the December meeting (because we're not expected to be done by then), but we will present the bindings Pythonization effort in December.

The end effect will be a "largely ticket 0" result on the MPI-4 document, but since this touches nearly every chapter in the spec, it's important to get this in front of the Forum, and possibly even vote on it using the errata process.

I've created an issue with details on the proposal, details on the process, and links to the Virtual Meeting slides and the current status of the rendered PDF document here:

    https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/issues/158

jsquyres at cisco.com