[Mpi-forum] MPI Forum Agenda Posted

schulzm at in.tum.de schulzm at in.tum.de
Tue Nov 26 05:06:11 CST 2019

Hi all,

I have posted the agenda for the MPI Forum meeting in two weeks. Please take a look at it and let me know of anything is missing or wrong. Note that we may adjust the order as needed - if there are any particular constraints, please let me know as well.

See you in Albuquerque,
Thanks!

Martin

—
Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de