[Mpi-forum] Webex for Forum Meeting

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Mon May 20 14:08:07 CDT 2019

Hi Jeff,

Could you please again setup Webex Sessions for the forum meeting? We’ll have two tracks on Tuesday PM and Wednesday PM, but one should do for the rest.

Thanks!

Martin

PS: How should we link them? Should we also link them from the Wiki with login?

—
Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de