[Mpi-forum] MPI Forum Agenda for May

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Sun May 19 08:44:56 CDT 2019

Hi all,

I have posted the tentative agenda for the upcoming meeting. Since we have quite some plenary requests, I we need to keep the WG time to one day in total, which I have (due to room availability reasons) scheduled for Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon - i.e., Wednesday morning is plenary time. This does mean that we are currently 3 way with WGs on Wednesday afternoon, which I hope will work out, worst case using the open discussion areas in the building. However, all WGs, please take a look at the schedule and let me know if you actually intend to use the whole time allotted or if we can shorten some.

As for plenaries, I think I caught all requests, but please double check and let me know if there are discrepancies. As for the order

Thanks and see you soon,

Martin

PS: Please don’t forget to register in the next few days or you won’t get into the building.

—
Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de