[Mpi-forum] Virtual Meeting today (Wednesday 10am)

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Wed Jun 5 01:30:01 CDT 2019

Hi all,

Just as a quick reminder - as already pointed out by Wesley (quoted email with all details below), we are having our first virtual MPI forum meeting today, Wednesday June 5 at the usual time 10am Central US time. Dan will cover the changes to the MPI Session ticket, in particular the changes within Chapter 10 we had to skip last week.

Please keep in mind, that this is intended as one of the final times we go over this ticket in detail so we can move forward on integrating that into MPI 4.0. If you have interest in this topic, please try to attend or try to look at the document and send Dan comments directly. We will also record the meeting again.

The connection information is (as usual) at

https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-standard/wiki/virtual-forum-meeting-information <https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-standard/wiki/virtual-forum-meeting-information>

Behind the GitHub login.

Thanks!

Martin

> Hi all,
>
> These are the upcoming virtual meetings that we scheduled last week. I’m still working on getting these posted on the website, but I wanted to make sure people knew about them while I’m doing that. Particularly this Wednesday’s Sessions presentation:
>
> All times Central US
>
> * June 5 10am-12pm - Sessions (Chapter 10 Changes)
> * June 12 10am-12pm - Sessions (non-Chapter 10 Changes)
> * June 26 10am-12pm - Semantic Terms
> * July 3 10am-11am - Memory Allocation Alignment (for ALLOC_SHARED)
> * July 3 11am-12pm - RMA VM
> * July 10 10am-11am - MPI_T Events
> * July 10 11am-12pm - Info Before MPI_INIT
> * July 17 10am-12pm - Partitioned Communication
> * July 24 10am-12pm - Big Count
> * August 14 10am-11am - String Handling
> * August 14 11am-12pm - Base Elements of Topology Ticket
> * August 21 10am-11am - Rules Update
>
> Thanks,
> Wesley

—
Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de