[Mpi-forum] MPI Forum Virtual Meetings - June - August 2019

Wesley Bland work at wesbland.com
Mon Jun 3 15:27:20 CDT 2019

Hi all,

These are the upcoming virtual meetings that we scheduled last week. I’m still working on getting these posted on the website, but I wanted to make sure people knew about them while I’m doing that. Particularly this Wednesday’s Sessions presentation:

All times Central US

* June 5 10am-12pm - Sessions (Chapter 10 Changes)
* June 12 10am-12pm - Sessions (non-Chapter 10 Changes)
* June 26 10am-12pm - Semantic Terms
* July 3 10am-11am - Memory Allocation Alignment (for ALLOC_SHARED)
* July 3 11am-12pm - RMA VM
* July 10 10am-11am - MPI_T Events
* July 10 11am-12pm - Info Before MPI_INIT
* July 17 10am-12pm - Partitioned Communication
* July 24 10am-12pm - Big Count
* August 14 10am-11am - String Handling
* August 14 11am-12pm - Base Elements of Topology Ticket
* August 21 10am-11am - Rules Update

Thanks,
Wesley