[Mpi-forum] Planning for the September Forum Meeting

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Tue Jul 23 09:00:32 CDT 2019

Hi all,

I would like to get an early(er) start on planning the forum meeting in September to make sure we allocate enough time to readings, which are necessary/intended for MPI 4.0. A skeleton agenda is now on the web, but I still have to fill in the details. For this I would like to

A) ask all WG chairs to let me know if they would like WG time at the Zürich meeting and how long
B) ask all WG chairs and/or other ticket proposers to send me any intentions for readings and votes.

The latter doesn’t have to be final, yet, and the text version to be read/voted on must still be distributed at most 2 weeks before the meeting, but it would help lay out the schedule.

Thanks!

Martin

PS: As a note to all, please keep in mind that all our schedules for MPI 4.0 are built on the idea of reaching quorum in Zürich - hence, I would strongly encourage everyone to attend (or send a representative). Thanks!

—
Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de