[Mpi-forum] MPI Virtual Meeting Wednesday 10am US CT

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Tue Jan 8 16:58:17 CST 2019

Hi all,

First of all, happy new year to everyone!

As discussed during our last meeting, we will have an extended series of virtual meetings leading up to the March meeting. The first one is tomorrow (Wednesday US time) at 10am CT. The topic is the MPI sessions proposal and Dan will lead the discussion.

The dial-in information is linked at:

https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/

Hopefully talk to many of you tomorrow,

Martin