[Mpi-forum] Request for Reading: Clarify alignment of memory provided to applications

Joseph Schuchart schuchart at hlrs.de
Mon Feb 25 08:51:42 CST 2019

Dear MPI forum members,

I have made some minor changes to the proposal mentioned below, after
the 2 week deadline (adding entries to the index and minor changes to
the wording, no essential changes). I would be grateful if this update
was considered for the reading, replacing the old document. The updated
PDF can be found at
https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/files/2893889/mpi-report_issue-121_2019-02-21_21.35-1.pdf,
the PR has been updated accordingly and the issue has been updated to
reference the new PDF version.

Best regards,
Joseph Schuchart