[Mpi-forum] FTWG Readings Announcements
wesley.bland at intel.com
Mon Feb 18 10:22:10 CST 2019
The Fault Tolerance Working Group will be doing 2 readings at the upcoming meeting.
1. Define error/failure behavior in MPI_INIT/FINALIZE
* Issue - https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/issues/102
* Pull Request - https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-standard/pull/50
This issue pulls out the definitions around error behavior for `MPI_INIT` and `MPI_FINALIZE`. This comes from #20, but is not directly related to the fault tolerance parts of that proposal.
2. Clarify what MPI_SUCCESS guarantees, and what is left undefined when MPI_ERR_XXX happens
* Issue - https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/issues/119
* Pull Request - https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-standard/pull/95
Add text to clarify what is implied about the status of MPI and user visible buffers when MPI functions return `MPI_SUCCESS` or other error codes.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the mpi-forum