[Mpi-forum] Reminder: MPI Forum Virtual Meeting TODAY / WEDNESDAY

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Wed Aug 21 02:45:40 CDT 2019

Hi all,

As a reminder, we have our next MPI forum virtual meeting today (meaning Wednesday 8/21) at the usual time at 10am Central US time. The access information is, as always, accessible via the MPI forum webpage at:

https://www.mpi-forum.org/virtual_meetings/ <https://www.mpi-forum.org/virtual_meetings/>

Note this is the last meeting before the cutoff time for the announcements of ballots and readings for the Zürich meeting (deadline is tomorrow, Thursday).

We have two agenda items:
- Course Grained Failure Recovery
- Rules Update

For the latter one, please see:

https://github.com/mpi-forum/procedures/pull/4 <https://github.com/mpi-forum/procedures/pull/4>

The goal of this update is to allow for text changes in tickets at the same meeting, instead of having to wait for the next meeting to come around. The hope is that changes made by ticket authors can be integrated more efficiently and that this will shorten our process.

Thanks!

Martin

—
Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de