[Mpi-forum] Deadline (THURSDAY!) for Readings / Votes for the Zurich F2F coming up!

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Tue Aug 20 11:39:56 CDT 2019

Hi all,

The September MPI Forum is coming up quickly and the deadline for announcing readings, errata proposals or voting ballots is THIS THURSDAY. Please send any announcement, as usual, to the entire forum list. Also, if there are any other requests for the agenda, please let me know. I will combine them with the requests I have already gotten and create an agenda in the coming days.

—
Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de