[Mpi-forum] Registration for MPI Forum

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Tue Sep 18 04:56:37 CDT 2018

Hi all,

This is just a last reminder (as the meeting is starting tomorrow): if you haven’t registered for the forum, yet, please do so as soon as possible, so that we can have an accurate count. Many of you already did (and it looks good for the quorum, which is good news), but a know that a few of you, who will be there, are still missing on the list that I have.

Thanks!

Martin

—
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de