[Mpi-forum] Registration for Barcelona Meeting Now Available

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Tue Sep 11 01:56:46 CDT 2018

Hi all,

The link for the registration is now available:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mpi-forum-barcelona-tickets-50071204320

and is also linked on the logistics page. Note that the registration fee is only $100 USD plus fees and hence a real bargain :).

Since we are getting close to the meeting, please register in the next days, so we can get an idea of whether we have quorum and how to organize the ballots.

Thanks!

Martin

—
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de