[Mpi-forum] Reminder: Virtual MPI Forum Meeting - today 1pm Central Time

schulzm at in.tum.de schulzm at in.tum.de
Wed May 30 09:25:38 CDT 2018

Hi all,

Puri asked me to add the following, describing the context and purpose of today’s virtual meeting:

There has been some discussion at the last forum meeting about a C11 interface for MPI. This virtual meeting is to get interested parties to see if there is an interest in such new language bindings.

Talk to you later today,

Martin

—
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de