[Mpi-forum] Begging for Registration for June 2018 Meeting

Bland, Wesley wesley.bland at intel.com
Tue May 29 11:09:17 CDT 2018

Hi folks,

I just wanted to beg one more time for people to register for the June meeting, particularly if you have any sort of dietary restrictions. I'll be putting in the catering order very soon and I don't want people to be stuck with something they can't eat.

Meeting Registration<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mpi-forum-austin-tickets-45936583558>

If you can't register for some reason right now, but you think you will be coming, just shoot me an email with any restrictions you may have and I can take them into account.

Thanks,
Wesley