[Mpi-forum] Virtual Meeting on MPI_T Events proposal

Bland, Wesley wesley.bland at intel.com
Thu May 3 08:59:42 CDT 2018

Sorry the details weren't published yet. They are now available. Also, the URL needs to be tweaked slightly as there was a typo in the placeholder URL:

https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/2018/05/2018-05-09-virtual

By the way, you may have noticed that HTTPS is now enabled for the MPI Forum website per the announcement from GitHub earlier this week. Please let me know if you have issues accessing the site.

Thanks,
Wesley