[Mpi-forum] WebEx Information

Bland, Wesley wesley.bland at intel.com
Wed Jun 13 10:47:39 CDT 2018

Hi folks,

Unfortunately we're having a problem with bots joining our WebEx calls and spamming us with reggae music. We've had to take down the call information from the website. We'll work on some sort of captcha-based system for future meetings but for the rest of this week (starting with this afternoon's plenaries), if you need access, please email me directly (off-list) and I'll provide it. If we don't already know each other, please provide your organization so I know you're not a spammer.

Thanks,
Wesley