[Mpi-forum] Reminder: Next Virtual MPI Forum Meeting: 1/31/18 at 1pm CST (today)

Bland, Wesley wesley.bland at intel.com
Wed Jan 31 09:51:05 CST 2018

Gah! Sorry about that. I forgot to push that file. It should be working...now.

On Jan 31, 2018, at 9:38 AM, Jeff Hammond <jeff.science at gmail.com<mailto:jeff.science at gmail.com>> wrote:

meeting information not available on website...

http://mpi-forum.org/meetings/2018/01/2018-01-31-virtual

404

File not found

The site configured at this address does not contain the requested file.

If this is your site, make sure that the filename case matches the URL.
For root URLs (like http://example.com/) you must provide an index.html file.

Read the full documentation<https://help.github.com/pages/> for more information about using GitHub Pages.

GitHub Status<https://status.github.com/> — @githubstatus<https://twitter.com/githubstatus>
<image.png><http://mpi-forum.org/>