[Mpi-forum] Reminder: Virtual Forum Meeting on 1/17, 1pm US Central time

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Tue Jan 9 22:54:17 CST 2018

Hi all,

Just as a quick reminder: next Wednesday (at 1pm US central time), we’ll have our first virtual MPI forum meeting. As discussed in San Jose in December, the goal is to go through the changes in the proposal for persistent collectives with the goal of resolving any outstanding issues, so that we can have a complete reading in February in Portland. To make this happen, it would be good to have as many forum members present at the virtual meeting as possible, so please make every attempt to join.

To prepare, here is a link to the GitHub issue for this proposal:

https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/issues/25 <https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/issues/25>

We will send out a webex link for this meeting shortly before it through this email list.

Thanks!

Martin

—
Prof. Dr. Martin Schulz, Lehrstuhl für Rechnertechnik und Rechnerorganisation
Fakultät für Informatik, TU-München, Boltzmannstraße 3, D-85748 Garching
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de