[Mpi-forum] Virtual MPI Forum Meeting / Wednesday at 1pm CT

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Mon Apr 9 15:26:20 CDT 2018

Hi all,

We’ll start our second round of virtual MPI forum meetings on Wednesday April 11th at 1pm Central time. The topic will be a discussion of the non-blocking collectives to fine tune the final details of the proposal before a reading at the June meeting.

We will post the dial-in information shortly on the MPI-Forum webpage.

I hope many/most of you can make it.
Thanks!

Martin

—
Prof. Dr. Martin Schulz, Chair for Computer Architecture and Parallel Systems
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de