[Mpi-forum] MPI Forum Agenda for December

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Fri Nov 10 03:24:06 CST 2017

Hi all,

I have updated the agenda page and logistics page with the information I have so far, please take a look and see if something is wrong or missing. Also, the agenda is very sparse so far and I have not heard from several WGs. Please send me any WG time, plenary time, reading or vote requests as soon as you can, so I can get a better idea of the overall schedule. The last possible day to announce any official reading or vote is Monday 11/20, Monday of Thanksgiving week (for those in the US) or Monday after SC (for those going to SC).

Thanks!