[Mpi-forum] Logistics and Agenda for the Upcoming MPI Forum

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Sun Nov 5 18:39:17 CST 2017

Hi all,

The next MPI forum meeting is coming up in exactly four weeks in San Jose, CA. We are working on getting the registration link up and I started putting together an outline for the agenda. Note, that we will have a slightly different schedule this time with the voting block on Wednesday evening and WGs on Thursday (both due to my own constraints, but also to pick up some suggestions to make the Thursday more effective). The general meeting times (Monday 2pm to Thursday noon) will stay the same, though.

Also, note that the deadline to propose readings or schedule votes is in 2 weeks, which is the Monday after SC. Hence, please let me know asap, if you have anything that I should add to the agenda.

Thanks!