[Mpi-forum] Dates for 2018 MPI-Forum

Martin Schulz schulzm at llnl.gov
Sun Aug 27 22:10:29 CDT 2017

Hi all,

Based on feedback from earlier, I am proposing the following dates for the MPI Forum in 2018:

Feb 26 - Mar 1
Jun 11 - Jun 14
Sep 20 - Sep 22
Dec 3 - Dec 6

The locations for the spring, summer and winter meetings are tbd (I hope to have them fixed soon), but the fall meeting will be in Barcelona before EuroMPI, which is scheduled from 9/23 to 9/26 (and those dates are fixed).

I know this doesn’t fulfill all requests, but it will hopefully help maximize attendance.

I have added these dates to the MPI Forum Website and marked them tentative for now. Please let me know as soon as possible if you think these dates cause a major conflict. We’ll also discuss them at the upcoming MPI Forum in Chicago and, unless I hear good reasons otherwise, I’ll consider them fixed after that.

Thanks!