[Mpi-forum] Announcements for Dec 2016 meeting

Jim Dinan james.dinan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 14:42:44 CST 2016

We have a draft for issue #63 (Fix Info Query) that I would like to
schedule for a reading.

https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-standard/pull/27

I sent a message to include this on the agenda, but I'm not sure if it got
through.  We can certainly do this as an informal reading, but if possible
I'd like this to be a formal reading on the off chance that we got it right
the first time around.

 ~Jim.