[Mpi-forum] Call for agenda items (June 2016 meeting)

Schulz Martin schulzm at llnl.gov
Sun May 22 14:54:15 CDT 2016

Hi all,

Time has flown by and Monday is already the two week mark for the next MPI
Forum (June 6-9 in Bellevue). Please let me know if there are any reading
and voting requests for the agenda and I¹ll add them. So far, we have the
following items scheduled:

Readings (please send around the final text by Monday):
Issue 35: Change of voting procedure
Issue 20-22: ULFM
Issue 1: Clarify MPI_ERRORS_ARE_FATAL scope of abort
Issue 3: Define new MPI Error handler for sub communicator abort

Votes:
Issue 35: Change of voting procedure (only vote)
Issue 5: MPIR being_debugged (second vote)
Issue 7: Cleanup Advice and Definition of MPI_COMM_FREE

If there are other items, or if any of these are incorrect, please let me
know. Also, please send me any other agenda requests (WG time, plenary
time,Š).

Thanks!

Martin

PS: As far as I know, Rich is working on the registration page and I¹ll add
that as soon as I have it.

Martin Schulz, schulzm at llnl.gov, http://scalability.llnl.gov/
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, USA