[Mpi-forum] Fwd: HPC Community Survey

Daniel Holmes dholmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Mon Mar 14 05:59:12 CDT 2016

Hi all,

Please find below details of a survey on the HPC community being
conducted Athina Frantzana, a PhD student at EPCC.

Athina is hoping for as wide a reach as possible within the HPC
community for this survey. Gathering this information is an integral
part of verifying and quantifying equality and diversity issues in HPC.

Please complete the survey yourself and consider passing it on to others
you know.

Cheers,
Dan.