[Mpi-forum] another request for iaccept

George Bosilca bosilca at icl.utk.edu
Fri Feb 26 00:25:17 CST 2016

JeffH,

You might have been misled by the date on the ticket. This is an old (stale
ticket) that was imported from TRAC when we moved to github. Thanks for
pointing it out.

That being said, your point remains valid, we should not force the users to
use complicated solution based on threads doing blocking MPI calls just to
cope with our inability to timely converge toward a reasonable non-blocking
solution.

  George.