[Mpi-forum] Thank you for productive meeting / Request for Slides

Martin Schulz schulzm at llnl.gov
Fri Sep 25 18:09:40 CDT 2015

Hi all,

Thank you all for, what I thought, was a packed and quite productive MPI
forum meeting. Despite not having quorum (which we ended up missing by only
2 organizations and one only due to visa issues), I think we made good
progress and the quorum didn¹t make much difference.

However, we had many organizations register late, which made quorum
predictions hard ­ it would be helpful if, going forward, people could
register earlier. Also, even though it wasn¹t an issue this time, it would
be great if we could try to reach quorum in the future, especially in the
non-US meetings ­ in this sense, I hope to see many/most of you next year in
Edinburgh!

As a reminder, if you gave a presentation, please send your slides to Jeff
so we can post them on the Wiki.

Thanks!