[Mpi-forum] Ticket Readings #324 & #477

Bland, Wesley wesley.bland at intel.com
Thu Sep 10 19:39:48 CDT 2015

I just realized that I scheduled the readings, but didn’t send an email to the list. The Fault Tolerance Working Group would like to read tickets 324 & 477

https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/324
https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/477

These tickets go together to better specify the behavior of MPI_ERRORS_ARE_FATAL and MPI_ABORT and create a new error handler which specifies that only a communicator should abort when an error is raised.

The PDF on the tickets is probably the same as it has been for two months, but I uploaded a new version just now to be sure. It’s a single PDF for both tickets.

Thanks,
Wesley